Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Monday, March 29, 2010

Writing March 26-29


I worked on titles for series of e-books which will have groups of my essays and "Get Off the Couch" columns. I hope to have a couple of these ready for sale in the next month.

Wrote two items for Shared Reviews:
Adams Receipt Book Works for Rent or General Use
Track Your Finances in a Spreadsheet- It's Easy

Wrote one article for Associated Content:
Can Modern Batteries Really Explode?

I wrote a humorous poem to enter in the Wergle Flomp Humor Poetry Contest

Finally, I am almost done with the next draft page of Moose in Boots. It's a detailed one, so it's going slowly.



4 comments:

The Oceanside Animals said...

I'll have to read the one about the modern batteries, as I'm constantly surrounded by them!

Thanks for the nice comment on "Trailblazing"! I haven't been writing fiction the last couple of years, as Dennis's blog seems to take up all my former writing time, but if and when I get back into it I will check out that writers' forum.

Sharkbytes said...

I believe you when you say that Dennis is quite demanding of your time. I don't know how you come up with all that and get the photos manipulated and the funny lines thought up and all. It's really quite funny.

Julia said...

You've been busy!

I'm at like 97 percent on my bingo book. It's very close and I'm a little nervous. But I hope to send to the printer next week!! :)

Keep up your Moose in Boots too.

Sharkbytes said...

Julia- That is So great! Yes, I really want to finish MIB.