Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Comments Not Showing?


Hey... my responses to comments from the past two days are not showing up for me, nor are several comments that should be there on the Cranking Out Miles. I got email notices that they were posted, but they don't show on the blog.

Blogspot is having a known issue with this, and if you are having this trouble go to Blogger Forum and report your information.



6 comments:

wenn said...

is that so?

Ann said...

I've heard there was a problem.

Lin said...

My post today shows that I have 3 comments, when actually I have like 15 or so! It's just acting so weird!

Rick (Ratty) said...

I've been noticing a lot of problems too. there are very many strange things happening with comments sections for all on Blogger right now.

Jen said...

I just read Blogger was having problems, makes me glad I switched to Wordpress, of course they have problems all the time too, but not today. Hope it gets worked out soon, nothing worse than missing comments.

Iklan Internet Murah Efektif Berkualitas Indonesia said...

Wow..it's great :D