Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Friday, July 13, 2012

Fall Off the Couch Laughing

 
Fall Off the Couch Laughing  
I've puttered and puttered at the formatting for this, and it's finally available at Smashwords.

Ten of my essays, hopefully funny. Only $1.89.

Oh yes, and I cleaned six kitchens today. Tomorrow... kayaking with Ellen! Now... bedtime.

See Fall Off the Couch Laughing is Published
if you like this blog, click the +1  

2 comments:

RNSANE said...

You must be bone weary, Joan. I'm off to buy your essays. I need something funny to read. Congratulations on finishing them.

john bain said...

Where do you find the energy?