Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Monday, July 2, 2012

Morning Plusses

 
OK, today's good thing about the paper route is that the temperature is great before sunrise. ('Cause it sure wasn't great later.)

The sunrise was awesome. Can you see the rays? The camera picked up more color and less of the rays.

sunrise

After I finished the route, I took a walk along the south side of the Pentwater Channel. The water was calm and people were already out enjoying the water.

boats on the channel

I didn't get much else done today. A little computer stuff and a nap. Tomorrow I have to suck it up and dig deep. After the paper route I have work assignments all day.

See Morning Walk and a Good Day
if you like this blog, click the +1  

7 comments:

Lin said...

Mornings are wonderful before the heat sets in. You see so many things--the birds eating...and singing. The fish enjoying the surface of the pond. It's too hot to do all that later.

It's too hot for anything, really.

john bain said...

I wouldn't mind just a little of your heat.

rainfield61 said...

I am willing to give away much of my heat if anybody would love to have it.

Chuck said...

It was late when I got to sleep last night and it was late when I rolled out of bed this morning. I sometimes see the sunrise. Usually that happens in December or maybe January. :) Nice shot.

vanilla said...

I believe that might just fit my definition of a good day!

Ann said...

yes, I can see the rays, it's a beautiful sky. I like the early morning hours when I have time to sit and enjoy it

Sharkbytes said...

Lin- Only the paper route can make me get up in time to see them

John- take all you want, please!

rainfield- we don't need any more

Chuck- yeah, I try to avoid them

vanilla- a walk by the water is always nice

Ann- the only sitting was while driving, but that works!