Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

A Picture Quilt

 
I'm not sure how successful this is, but I was just having fun anyway. The squares are all made from reflections in a car window.

flagflagflag
flagflagflag
flagflagflag


if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


5 comments:

Rick (Ratty) said...

I like it. The reflection makes it looks like the pictures are from a dream.

RNSANE said...

Very patriotic! Old glory in all its glory.

Secondary Roads said...

Very nice. I love the patriotism and creativity.

Sharkbytes said...

Ratty- It is sort of dream-like

Carmen- it was better in real life

Chuck- Didn't turn out looking as creative as I hoped.

vanilla said...

A very different patchwork quilt. Interesting.