Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

45

 
This should have been yesterday, but we've never been too fussy about the date. Om left me a message on the fridge. Pretty cute for an old guy who struggles to locate his sense of humor, eh?

the number 45

In case you didn't see that I re-ran last year's post on Facebook, I direct you to 44 years, but who's counting, 1,2,3... plus 1.

if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!

4 comments:

vanilla said...

Vast collection of refrigerator magnets!

Secondary Roads said...

Aww . . . isn't that sweet?

D.G. Hudson said...

Well Congrats - a lot of people never see those numbers!

You've got hubs and I beat! May you see many more.

Ann said...

happy anniversary, that's a lot of years