Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Monday, August 26, 2013

Blue Skies

 
Today's sky- early evening. Made me think of Irving Berlin's "Blue Skies."

Blue skies
Smiling at me
Nothing but blue skies
Do I see

sky with clouds

Blue days
All of them gone
Nothing but blue skies
From now on

You think not? It's a choice. I have to keep making it, but it's a choice.

See What is My Quality Day
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


4 comments:

vanilla said...

Well, am I blue? You'd be too. . .
if it were so hot outside that you had to stay inside to keep from melting! And September only five days away.

Ann said...

pretty sky. I say nothing but blue skies from now on for me too :)

Sharkbytes said...

vanilla- hot is not blue- it's red

Ann- hooray for you!

Secondary Roads said...

I have a different perspective on this after reading an e-mail that I received today from a friend. Okay, back to MQD . . . It is indeed a choice and it's one that I too make every day. I try to make a good choice, but it's not always easy. But I *will* try.