Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Moonwalk

 
I managed to complete a project today, and thought that would be the quality item, but it was instantly outclassed by a moonlit walk I took on my trail out back. It's two days away from the full moon, and this picture doesn't do it justice. There were moonshadows, but not enough light to get their picture. It was chilly but not cold, it was quiet.

Loving the cooler weather.

moon in clouds

See Two Directions, Same Time
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


7 comments:

Ann said...

I've been admiring the moon since last night. I opted to watch it from the warmth of my house though :)

Secondary Roads said...

My favorite time of the year.

vanilla said...

I got a couple of moon shots last night! I like yours very much.

vanilla said...

I got a couple of moon shots last night! I like yours very much.

mail4rosey said...

I saw that same moon last night. :)

Sharkbytes said...

Ann, vanilla, rosey- we all have the moon in common!

Chuck- I'm liking it very much lately. Spring used to be my fav, but I like the crisp dry air of fall a lot.

RNSANE said...

My gosh, that is such a beautiful photo.