Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Monday, November 25, 2013

Mini-Blizzard

 
Today was interesting. I had to go out and do assignments, but it was really miserable. The wind was howling and the snow was swirling. I only got a few cases done.

Here are a couple of not very remarkable pictures. First is Lake Michigan through some trees. I should have done a video to capture the cold waves.

Lake Michigan waves

The second picture is Bass Lake Outlet where Ellen and I often kayak. Not quite so sunny today. You can compare this with the first picture at Bass Lake with Loretta for just about the same location (I think just around the bend) in summer.

Perhaps not such a good day to kayak today!

Bass Lake Outlet

Too much to do this week, but I'm trying to find the beauty in the day.

if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


5 comments:

rainfield61 said...

The beauty is there saying hello to you.

Secondary Roads said...

Keep looking. You will find it.

Joe Todd said...

Just stopped by to say Hi.. Glad you are well

Ann said...

I really do appreciate the beauty of winter but I still don't like being cold :)

Lin said...

Gees, that is pretty out there! but...I'm not freezing my butt off looking at that! Hahaha!

Stay warm, Sharkey!