Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Arrival and Departure

 
I haven't seen any at my house, but have seen sandhill crane tracks at several work locations. Nice to know they have arrived, even if all they can find is snow.

sandhill crane tracks

Me, I'm working on a departure. Loretta and I are going to Alabama. We leave tomorrow morning! Gotta finish packing.

packing suitcase

See Crane or Heron
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


4 comments:

Secondary Roads said...

I haven't seen tracks, but I've seen them flying. Of course they make enough racket to make sound the surest way of tracking them.

RNSANE said...

The sandhill cranes are arriving and you are leaving. At least, Alabama temperatures should be warming up by the time you get there. When I visited the South, in January, it was outrageously cold.

Ann said...

have a good trip

Anonymous said...

hope you enjoy Alabama!