Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Gray and Wet

 

It certainly was an autumnal day, today! Still, I like the foggy trees beyond the backyard.

rainy day

I did not get the part in the play.

See Moods of My Backyard
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


5 comments:

Lin said...

Bummer about the play. Don't give up, though.

Ann said...

Too bad about the play. Maybe next time?

Secondary Roads said...

So sorry you didn't get the part. I expect the photo captures your mood.

Romans 8:28

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello sharkbytes its dennis the vizsla dog hay we hav had no gray or wet heer for kwite sum time unless wildfire ashes and fire endjin water kownt!!! i am sorry yoo did not git the part in the play but i no yoo wil not giv up on akkownt of yoo ar a writer and as i unnerstand it writers never do!!! ok bye

RNSANE said...

That doesn't look very gray to me, Joan...but I know that, before long, it will be looking VERY white.

Too bad that your performing days will be postponed. Back to Farm Heroes Saga, writing and all your many other tasks!!!