Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Friday, October 3, 2014

Anastasia Raven Mysteries in Paperback

 
This has to be the quality item of the day- all four Anastasia Raven mysteries are now in my possession in paperback (in three volumes)!

Anastasia Raven mysteries

And since the point of writing books is to sell them, I'll tell you they are on Amazon, or you can order them from me. I'll do a 3-pack deal for $30, plus $4 shipping via Media Mail (to US addresses). This is a savings of $3 from full retail, and I'll sign your books. If you don't know how to contact me, see the comments section.

This deal will be good until Nov 1, 2014

if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!

4 comments:

Sharkbytes said...

If you want books, but don't know how to contact me, use jhyshark@gmail.com

The Furry Gnome said...

Hey, congratulations! Great accomplishment.

Secondary Roads said...

Love the cover art for Paddy.

Ann said...

oh that does make for a quality day. It seems like it was just the other day you were posting about working on the covers.