Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Friday, January 23, 2015

Trail Dreamin'

 
Working on a project today that is becoming frustrating. Instead, I think I'll think about takin' a hike.

I found this picture, in the wrong place, but it's a fun one. Can you tell how it was taken?

boots on bridge

You can follow the link below to see the hike on which it was taken.

See Hiking at Craig Lake State Park
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!

5 comments:

Loritenor said...

uh oh...sounds like the project is not going as smoothly as hoped for...hope you get it worked out.

Rick (Ratty) said...

An interesting picture. I haven't solved the mystery at all. I did follow the link to the fun hike though.

Ann Thompson said...

sorry about the frustrating project. I hope it's one you can walk away from for a while.
With the picture either you're laying on the ground with your feet up in the air or that's a reflection in water.

Secondary Roads said...

You were on a bridge capturing an image of a reflection on the water below.

Lin said...

Oh, that darn Chuck is so smart! That is why I like him. :)