Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Nasty and Nice

 
I'll leave it to you to choose which is which. One is outside and one is inside. Just sayin'.


snow on the ground

homemade bread

See Maybe I Finally Have the Hang of It
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


3 comments:

Ann said...

Well I would much rather stay inside and eat fresh baked bread than to go outside in the cold and snow

Secondary Roads said...

Ann called it, and I agree. Even if I couldn't eat [some of] that bread I'd rather be there smelling its heavenly aroma that freezing in the early spring air.

Sharkbytes said...

Ann- yesterday was particularly nasty.

Chuck- huh? You can't eat bread? Since when?