Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Thursday, August 6, 2015

A Little Splurge

 
I've really given up gardening. Between the critters and the expense and the time, I've lost interest.

However.

When the 75% off sale at the end of the season has plants that don't look like they've been run over by a truck or stored in a desert, and you can get all this for only $5, it gets my attention.

Dipladenia

These are an annual called Dipladenia. Actually, you can overwinter them, but I probably won't have any luck with that. Meanwhile, aren't they pretty!

Dipladenia

if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


2 comments:

Ann said...

They are pretty and at 75% off I would have splurged too

Secondary Roads said...

They are altogether lovely.