Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

White Rain

 
No, not the shampoo (is that brand still around?). The real deal. This morning, off the deck. Wonderful smell and cooler temperatures. The plants are happy.

rain

It's been a quiet day, and that's fine with me.

See Moods of My Backyard
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


3 comments:

Lin said...

Everything is soooo dry. I know it is nearing the end of summer, but my plants are really look tired. This rain has refreshed them a little.

Don't you just love rainy days?

Secondary Roads said...

We had 0.3 in of rain yesterday. It was time for it and about the right amount.

Ann Thompson said...

the hair products were my first thought. We got a little rain the other day, it was so nice to see but it didn't last long