Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Same and Different

 
I'm always fascinated by the textures of water surfaces in different lights. I can let my eyes unfocus and see the patterns shifting and swirling, the colors weaving in and out. Yet it's so hard to capture that with a camera. Our brains must do some editing on the raw data.

But here are two attempts at sharing the moods of Pentwater Lake with you.

rippled water

rippled water

Ready to call it a day. Tomorrow is work.

See Ripple-y
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!

2 comments:

Secondary Roads said...

I can see and feel the gentle swells of ripples in the first pic. So peaceful, makes me want to nap.

Ann said...

It's a shame that a camera doesn't always capture a picture exactly the way our eyes see it. These are very cool.