Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

In the Rain

 
Out doing cases in light rain all afternoon. But I was still able to enjoy lots of autumn beauty, and bring some home for you.

The rain falling in the lake softens the reflections. This is Wolf Lake.

Wolf Lake, autumn

Followed by an unnamed pond, more like just a puddle. I was actually trying to picture some ducks in the foreground, but when I looked at the picture I realized the background was prettier, so I cropped it.

autumn reflection

Even on a muted day, there was an occasional spot of light coming through the branches.

autumn leaves

Finally, of course, you knew I'd bring you a country road.

Colburn road

See Autumn- Outside and In
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


2 comments:

Secondary Roads said...

Love that red/green contrast and light in the penultimate photo.

Ann said...

ooh I like that second picture.