Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Friday, August 19, 2016

Driving Home

 
Yesterday morning as I was leaving Ester's house I missed the more beautiful picture I wanted to take. Had to settle for this one. Still, it's pretty cool.

sun in fog

I got extra work hours, so have to scoot along back to work very soon. It's all good.


See Foggy Morning Bedtime
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


2 comments:

Ann said...

I love the early morning hours like this. It's so peaceful

Secondary Roads said...

Lots of foggy mornings lately in our neighborhood too.