Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Sunday, August 28, 2016

Hoppity Limpity

 
Well, you know me and projects. They limp along until they (sometimes) get finished.

Remember the rabbits? They aren't exactly hopping along. However, a third one has now joined the ranks.

crocheted rabbit

Do you think there is any chance at all that I could finish six more in the next twelve days?

crocheted rabbits

See Those Darn Bunnies!
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!

2 comments:

Ann said...

From your post title you had me worried that you hurt yourself. The rabbits are cute. 6 more in 12 days? There's always a chance but if your anything like I am it's not a very good one...lol

vanilla said...

I have no idea; I know I could not finish one during the rest of my entire lifespan.

Cute.