Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

The Red Sky Warning

 
The red sky in the morning warning sure was real today! I caught this on the way out of the driveway, heading to work.

red sunrise

Although it mostly happened while I was at work and I didn't get a picture, we had the first snowstorm of the winter! Wet, slushy stuff that stuck a little bit and then melted away.

However, have you seen the forecast for the weekend? It's going to be nice again! You know what I'm thinking...


See Sunrise - Sunset
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


2 comments:

Secondary Roads said...

No snow down here. One local did report sleet. This morning, I found 1.1 inches of liquid sunshine in the rain gauge.

Ann said...

oh no, not snow already. It's been cold and rainy here for the last few days.