Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Saturday, November 5, 2016

Pod'n Me

 
Today was one of the Saturdays with an all-day headache. But I made myself take a little walk. With no dog to force me out, it's easy to skip.

I always love the interesting shapes of milkweed pods.






Bonus! Where's Waldo?

deer

Taking myself back to bed soon.




See Fluffies
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


2 comments:

Ann said...

Well I'm glad you got out so you could bring us this pod-cast. Hope you get rid of the headache

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello sharkbytes its dennis the vizsla dog hay i hope yore hed feels better soon!!! and i hope the troll wot lost his hairpeese to the wind and got it stuck on that plant finds it and puts it bak on his hed mor sekyoorly!!! ok bye