Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Monday, July 24, 2017

Red Admiral (and us) at Rest

 
Marie is here. I am happy. She's really tired after all that driving, so we aren't up to pictures tonight.

Instead, I'll show you another picture of a Red Admiral butterfly, Vanessa atlanta, at rest.

red admiral butterfly

If you want to see one with its wings open, follow the link below.

Tomorrow there will be stuff to show you (probably)!

See Red Admiral
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


4 comments:

Ann Thompson said...

Enjoy your time with Marie

Rick (Ratty) said...

I'm glad you're having a good time. A red admiral is always good for me.

Sharkbytes said...

Ann- I sure will! Best friends forever.

Ratty- glad you like it. I was happy to get a picture from a different angle

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello sharkbytes its dennis the vizsla dog hay that vanessa shoor is a pritty flutterby!!! i bet the hipster kitties wood like to watch her fly arownd!!! ok bye