Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Just a Calming Picture

 
I'm beat. Today was non-stop and tomorrow will be the same. Just a couple more weeks of this Tuesday/Wednesday rat race. I may be pretty high energy, but I can't go on day after day indefinitely. Need spaces between.

So enjoy this calming view of the Big Sable River, taken Sunday. It's the kind of place that can soothe your soul.

Big Sable River

I'm off to bed.

See Sauble
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


2 comments:

Secondary Roads said...

Scenes like that are indeed soul soothing. Rest well.

Ann Thompson said...

A very peaceful scene