Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Friday, August 25, 2017

Where's That Other Sock?

 
You may remember that there was a sock project in the works.

I did warn Michelle that it might take me a couple of years to get these done. She said she was good with that. If you know me, you know I was at least being honest with her.

Got the first one done a long time ago (February). Here's where I am on the second one. I did do a little tonight. The cooler weather makes me want to handle yarn.

knee socks

Off to work now! Short post tonight.


See It Fits!
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


1 comment:

Ann said...

Well you've got a good start on the second one.