Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Music All Day Part III

 
This is the final event from Sunday. In the afternoon I went to the West Shore Community College Choir concert at the Ludington Area Center for the Arts. They give the concert multiple times at various venues and I usually manage to catch one of them each year.

I recorded two of the songs. This is Baby It's Cold Outside, directed by Lew Wilson. This compares favorably with a professional recording I have of the song!


Here is African Noel, directed by Becky Sopha. I didn't realize it was so short, and I didn't get a closeup of the drummer. Sorry about that!


There were some solos and groups and interesting accompanists. Here's the drummer and trumpeter.

drummer and trumpeter

A violinist played with the song Ose Shalom, which was also beautiful. If you want to hear it, you can search Facebook for Ludington Area Center for the Arts. They recorded a couple of songs.

violinist

In other news: There a still a couple small formatting issues to deal with in Dead Mule Swamp Druggist. It's an easy week at work, but I'm sort of tired so that's a good thing. I did a huge shopping trip today, which I hate. But I'm close to done for gifts and food.


See Music All Day, Part II
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


2 comments:

The Furry Gnome said...

One of the best things about the season is the music!

Ann said...

I love hearing the sounds of Christmas